After years of writing about American Express products, I’ve finally joined their affiliate program and the Bonus points on offer at the moment are as good as they get! For Qantas and One World frequent flyers the most notable of these deals is the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card which has been launched with a bonus deal of 100,000 points for new card members when you apply before Oct 2 and spend $1,500 within the first three months.
So where can you go with 100,000 Qantas Points?
- East Coast Australia to Perth in Business Class Return on the new Qantas A330 for 72,000 points.
- East Coast Australia to Hong Kong in Premium Economy Return with Qantas for 90,000 points.
- East Coast to New Zealand in Business Class Return with Emirates 72,000 points or One Way in First for 54,000 points.
- Upgrade from Premium Economy to Business One way between Sydney and London for 60,000 points.
- Sydney to Fiji in Business Class Return on Fiji Airways for 72,000 points.
- Sydney to Los Angeles Economy Return with Qantas for 90,000 points.
And you’re well on your way to achieving these incredible experiences.
- Australia direct to London One Way Business with Qantas TBC.
- Australia to Europe in Business Class One Way with Qatar Airways 139,000 points.
- Australia to Dubai in First Class One Way with Emirates for 144,000 points.
Here’s a quick run down on the card.
- Receive 100,000 Qantas Points → when approved and spend $1500 on your new Card within the first 3 months. This offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders!
- Two passes to the American Express Lounge at Sydney International Airport.
- Complimentary Qantas domestic return Economy flight every year.
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 12 months.
- Earn 1.5 Qantas Points for every $1 spent on Card purchases, except spend at government bodies in Australia where you will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance.
- Annual card fee of $450 p.a.
- $65,000 minimum annual income.
Rounding out the attraction for Qantas FF’s you’ll earn an additional 1 point per dollar spent on selected Qantas products and services with no cap on the earn rate – up to 2.5 points per $1 spent, no matter how much you spend in each month.
If you’ve been waiting for a Qantas specific credit card to bolster your cache of points, this one not only offers an excellent sign-up bonus, it also avoids the recent devaluation of earn rates from bank issued cards across the country.
For more information on the American Express Ultimate Card, and to take advantage of this epic bonus offer head to American Express before Oct 2.
For Virgin Frequent Flyers the American Express Velocity Platinum Card is also offering a 100k sign on bonus when you apply before July 31 before reverting to the original 50k bonus.
From the TVG Store: